Solutions for investment managers, fund promoters and companies conducting international business.
Our Corporate & Institutional (C&I) team has served the international financial needs of third-party investment managers, fund promoters and other corporate entities (as well as the needs of their high net worth clients) for over 30 years. In addition, the C&I team has over 20 years of experience servicing alternative investment structures.
Explore our solutions and services today:
We can provide comprehensive support for the following types of collective investment fund structures:
- Alternative investment vehicles (fund of hedge funds and private equity funds, for example)
- LSE, AIM, ISE, SFM and CISX exchange traded
- Traditional long only
- Open and closed-ended
- Protected Cell Companies (PCCs), International Cell Companies (ICCs), Special Purpose Cells (SPCs) and Segregated Portfolio Companies (SegPCs)
- Stand alone (single class)/ multi-class/ umbrella structures
- Investment companies/ Limited Partnerships (Non-US)/ Unit Trusts
Talk to Us
We look forward to discussing how we can help meet your business needs. All inquiries are welcome and will be treated confidentially. Client references are available upon request.
Your attention is drawn to the risk warnings that are displayed under "Product Specific Legal".
Depending on your citizenship and residency, some products and services may not be available to you from certain RBC offices.